3 Vista Street, Bulleen, Victoria 3105
Four year old group educators
Arety, Bachelor Early Childhood Studies
Kelly, Diploma of Children’s Services
Three year old group educators
Emilia, Bachelor of Education
Via, Diploma of Children’s Services
National Quality Framework
The National Quality Framework helps children get the best start in life by raising quality and consistency in education and care services across Australia.
Education and care services must meet the requirements of the National Quality Framework. Vista Valley Kindergarten undertook this assessment in December 2022.
The National Regulations and the National Quality Standard are organised around seven quality areas. The seven quality areas are informed by best practice and the way in which high-quality education and care is delivered.
In December 2022, Vista Valley Kindergarten rated Exceeding NQS in all seven categories:
- Educational program and practice – Exceeding NQS
- Children’s health and safety – Exceeding NQS
- Physical environment – Exceeding NQS
- Staffing arrangements – Exceeding NQS
- Relationships with children – Exceeding NQS
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities – Exceeding NQS
- Leadership and service management – Exceeding NQS
You can find out more about the framework via the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development website.