Vista Valley Kindergarten is nestled amongst naturally landscaped gardens. It is an established kindergarten with an atmosphere that promotes individuality in a happy, friendly and secure environment. We are a community based, not-for-profit kindergarten providing high quality early childhood education.
At Vista Valley Kindergarten, we endeavour to inspire children’s learning through the five learning outcomes of Identity, Community, Wellbeing, Learning and Communication.
Individualised and group learning programs are influenced by ‘The Early Years Learning Framework’ and ‘The Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework’, designed and implemented by highly experienced and trained educators.
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- VERY WELL RESOURCED KINDERGARTEN
- LANGUAGE LEARNING IS EMBEDDED IN OUR PROGRAMS
- ENRICHING CHILDREN’S LEARNING THROUGH 2 LANGUAGE PROGRAMS
- EARLY LEARNING LANGUAGES AUSTRALIA-MODERN GREEK
- EARLY CHILDHOOD LANGUAGE PROGRAM – ITALIAN
You are most welcome to visit the kindergarten, meet our educators and ask any further questions. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Vista Valley Kindergarten is a Kitchen Garden Classroom Member of the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation.